Technical Description SOLARIS System
Solaris Stent Graft:
- Coated internally and externally with multidirectional PTFE microfibers injected by non-expanded electrospining, which confer greater durability and multidirectional resistance.
- High flexibility with less shortening due to the nitinol design that combines open cells and balanced joints between the crowns.
- 3 tantalum marks on each end of the stent.
- Uncoated distal ends to guarantee a better apposition to the stent graft wall avoiding the invagination of the PTFE membrane.
- Working length 130 cm with hydrophilic coating.
- Release system with Anti-Jump stent system, allowing a precise release of the stent.
- Simple Pull Back release system.
Indications for use:
- Treatment of in-stent restenosis in patients with native or prosthetic arteriovenous dialysis fistula.
- Vacular stenosis and restenosis or reocclusion.
Technical Description BYCROSS System
- The Bycross device está diseñado para el tratamiento transluminal de oclusiones vasculares agudas y crónicas restenosis intrastent y bypases nativos o protésicos.
- The Bycross device is a single-use, fully disposable, rotary atherectomy tool designed to restore blood flow in cases of peripheral vascular disease (PVD).
- This device works by being introduced through a guidewire and does not require the prior insertion of a guidewire to overcome an occlusion. This makes it particularly useful in cases of total occlusions where the passage of a wire is not possible.
- The Bycross consists of a flexible shaft that rotates at high speed and has an expandable tip that debrides atheromas and thrombi, simultaneously aspirating them through an introducer sheath.
- The device allows contrast to be injected to improve the safety and control of the procedure, and a remote control facilitates the operation by the physician.
Scitech Productos Médicos SA – Brasil
Technical Description IMPEDE: Biodegradable Vascular Occluder
- The IMPEDE® embolization cap is a pushable embolization device consisting of a porous, self-expanding, shape memory polymer (SMP) plug, supplied with or without a preformed distal nitinol helical anchor hypotube and a proximal platinum marker band, depending on the version.
- The device is supplied preloaded in an introducer with the SMP cap contracted. It is designed to be dispensed into the affected vessel via a guidewire through a standard catheter/vessel. Once deployed in the affected vessel and exposed to an aqueous medium and body temperature, the SMP plug will self-expand to embolize the affected vessel.
Technical Description ELUTAX3 System
The Elitax 3 device is the only one that carries two drug agents:
- Paclitaxel, taxane, which is an antimicrotubule agent that inhibits cell proliferation preventing restenosis concentration of 2.2 μg paclitaxel/mm2.
- Dextran sulfate, which has an adhesive and binding effect on paclitaxel post dilatation, as well as an antithrombotic effect, concentration 0.7 μg Dextran/mm2.
It consists of 3 layers that allow the transport and permanence of the drug agents in the lesion to be treated:
- Ice layer: fixes the palitaxel to the balloon.
- Snow Coat: paclitaxel crystals.
- Gel layer: dextran protects paclitaxel transport, and fixes it to the internal part of the dilated duct.